PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BLACKPOOL
Thread: BLACKPOOL
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2006, 16:35
jet2impress

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by take-off
my point being is that if u can fly cheaper with the likes of british airways by over £100 then who are you going to book with? Price is champion these days,in nearly all walks of life, certainly not knocking the airport guys flown many times from there, always been really good but just pointing out the price factor. rather the extra £100 in my pocket, jet2 advertise themselves as low cost just not always the case , albeit they were cheaper than monarch which is my favoured airline. and on a different point i hope the withdrawl of monarch from blackpool isnt the norm of things to come with the arrival of jet2, just as an outsider looking in that blk would be left with very little if they upped sticks as companies can and often do. any thats the way i look at it certainly no expert so feel free to shoot me down
The flight with Jet2 might be filling up. If its a busy flight the price will start to creep up. The BA flight might be empty, so the first few seats are going to go at a low price. All down to supply and demand Im afraid. You can't realistically expect Jet2 to make money on a 4-5 hour flight if every seat is sold at £59!!