PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why Nobody Likes RAF Police
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2006, 15:12
Tombstone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TwoBoats
Another uality constructive, objective comment - well done rocket chucker
Anything that puts the plod slating thread back at the top of the list is a quality post!!

I think that it's obvious when reading this thread that the only peoply who don't hate RAFP are... RAFP.

It is undeniable, apparently, that the RAFP do carry out some important work (imagine having to get out of you car & press the 'barrier up' button every time you came through the gate, especially during the winter) however, this work is far far far outweighed by the number of absolute kn*bbers in the trade.

On a visit to Spadeadam, I was stopped by a RAFP who had been allowed out, all on his own, with a speed gun. Although I was indeed driving above the speed limit (45 in a 40), I had infact carried out the horrific offence on a civilian road leading up to the range.

"Excuse me sir, as I'm sure you're aware, this is a 40mph zone & I've just clocked you at 45. Although I'm not going to take any action this time etc etc... drive more carefully etc etc... should be setting an example etc etc."

At which point my passenger interrupted, "Sorry cpl, may I interrupt?"

RAFP "Of course sir."

Passenger, pointing his finger further up the road, "Why don't you have a cup of shut the fk up & get yourself back onto MoD property!"

Our little RAFPs face was a picture as he turned and realised he was standing on the wrong side of the 'MoD Property' sign.

Didn't even have the brains to double check that he was clean as a whistle before locking & loading his ray gun. TT!!!!