PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2006, 07:43
Iulia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Awww thanks guys! Yeh they said in the interview that REX is like a 'family' and I understand what they mean by that, because they're a small company and have only about 160 employees they said, and they're looking to expand because they also want to expand their flights. They told us that in the first year, they lost $30million, but have since recovered and made huge profits, so they're certainly a growing company, and in need of more peeps us!!
exmax, if you want to know anything else about the day, be it something I left out etc just PM me and I'll be glad to help. On pprune, there wasn't a thread about REX, and I didn't start one LOL seeing as this one is my lil baby project hehe. I wonder if I can change the topic to be something more general?
The day was definately fun, and swift. The first stage was over in just about an hour, and we all went across the road to maccas and chatted, then upstairs to this guys hotel room and chatted even more. I hope I get to meet these people again, they were real nice, and amongst us there was a range of ages/personalities/interests.
And I agree, Jetstar can go jump..! I really should go out and splurge $89 on myself, since I don't need to for tomorrow
For now, it'll being another game of waiting... for the postie... oh how I dread going out to the postbox this coming week!