PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - It's now Official - Blacks come first.
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2006, 07:38
JT8D-15

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool !

Greetings and salutations

Ladies and Gents I am not a regular poster but I am South African and feel I need to have my say.

For those who are not privilaged enough to be South African and don"t live south of the limpopo most of your opinions seem to be very narrow minded {I am sure not through any fault of your own} due to the fact that you don't live in SA and you don't experience what we go through day to day as South Africans. I won't mention any names .....like KQ or that flying rag guy etc. The fact is if you are a pale male in SA you are going to get over looked in favour of non-whites. Not all the time but it does and will happen. Example. NAC is looking for a charter pilot so I applied. I have way more than the minimum requirements and experience. The job was given to a non-white. Thats cool and I have no problem with the guy. I knew him and he was a super guy but very inexperienced. NAC told me they had make that position an AA position. This is just a small example but my point is that this "reverse racism" happens, so for those that are not here living with it and dealing with it as we are rather get your fact staight first before you shoot your mouths off.