PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - It's now Official - Blacks come first.
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2006, 07:32
Flying Touareg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
warlock or whatever the name is. i cannot join issues with you maybe because silence is the best answer to a
However, my views were only part of a constructive argument we are having and not an attack on individuals. It sad people like you in this forum deviate from the matter of a thread and decide to insult individuals who rightly expressed their views which stand to be corrected. Perhaps let me further explain what i really meant.My view is that if the policy says blacks come first, let it be based on merit for the blacks. If whites come first, let it be based on merit.
However, whatever it is, i am of the opinion that whites are still part of the governemnt or policy making institutions in SA and might have been on board when this policy was been made inorder to right the wrongs of the past.
It is unfortunate that you guys, very young at that time of the apartheid era, are now been asked to pay for what you never did and might never condone now. But that has to be the sad reality of today. I wish you are really students of not too far history, when so much inhumanity and barbarism, that is unforgettable was visited on the blacks.