PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMED, declined again
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2006, 14:56
tomatolover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chill people

I did BMED along with a few charters and am now at Mainline EF LHR.

I left B-MED because I had issues with some of the management. Fair does, my call, i moved on. I wouldn't say "they are the worst airline to work for in the world, ever." I think people are getting a little over the top. For example, I'm sure people would prefer to work for BMED rather than, say, IranAir, Ariana, Kras Air, you get the point the list goes on and on.

Every airline has its problems. BMED - a few people more concerned about their own careers and not "the bigger picture". Can lead to some frustrating situations.

BA however aint all that, as they say. I'm glad I was offered the job, I'm glad I left BMED, my time was up, I'm glad I took BA. But Ladies and Gents, it isnt the Utopia people seem to make it out to be. - People here really really don't care. For example we have people that have been here far far too long. Job share don't care is a phrase i hear to often. CSDs saying "I'm here to make money sweety, not friends". BA can be lonely, you have an idea, and no-one cares. However this is good as no-one actually knows you either...... room parties!

All I want to say guys is this - enjoy wherever you are. Airlines by their nature change or dissapear overnight - enjoy it whilst you can!