PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 18th Jul 2006, 10:30
afrochild

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy afrochild aint workin with EK... for NOW

so I went for the interview on thursday... Julie(who I thought was nice) and ELize...or liz didnt quite catch her name... shown the video, name tags, divided into groups, and I kid ya'll not, the same questions ya'll been talkin bout... so I can assure any first timers... this is the place to look... as for whether you get in, its entirely upto if yo lucky! so the Q's were.... If you were a superhero who would you be and why?; most embarrasing moment, favorite destination... whoosh.. though oz doin good till we got the little letters...*gasp* Mayne!!!... All primed and proper, nails did, hair done, no run in pantyhose, teeth gleaming... oh wait a minute I know whaT IT IS!!!! my gap!! I have a gap in my front upper teeth.. folks say its cute but apparently EK didnt think so... oh well... 'least I tried... does anyone know any CC for EK with a Gap in their Teeth? It'll put my heart to rest...
But Good luck to anyone trying... not sure I wanna put myself out again like that... too old for this business anyways! but .... hmmm...never say never