PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 18th Jul 2006, 07:29
blueskygal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up wondering???

hi amy,
felt quite relieved to hear you say that you r enjoying every moment of your being there.
I have recently beeen selected , but am a lil nervous dont have a clue what to expect.
I really would appreciate some information as to what to expect from the time i land at the airport right thru to my training.
Ive never travelled overseas and at times wonder if im making the right decision. Ive always dreamed of becoming an airhostess but just so sceptical coz of different ppl giving me negative feedback on the same.
i would really appreciate some encouragement n positive feedback that wht im doing is right and i wont regret it,
so looking fwd to anyones reply
thanks guys,,,u guys r the best
Originally Posted by san_sangs
hi Amy,

hw u doin?
its a gr8 pleasure to knw dat u work for emirates....i aspire to be like you someday.
i hav a few questions for u... which i hope u wud help me wit.

i've applied for the global assesment days happening in dubai on 29th and 30th july..
my prob is dat i'm 20 now.. will turn 21 in another 1 and a half months time..... will emirates consider me?

hw r the interview/selection procedures? wat r the kind of questions they ask...? i'm a student wit a tourism background.... so wudn't it be an advantage for me?

wat is the kind of attitude they expect in candidates?
hw did ur interview go? hw did u feel abt the whole thing?

i've heard about the reserve system for flight attendants.... does emirates follow dat?

hoping for a reply...

gud day and god bless

sangs