PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A few questions..
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2006, 04:54
Chris728

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for all the replies guys. Sorry i havent been on in a while, i lost the link to this site and had to search google again to find it I just got a couple more questions..

1. If you do apply for an airline job anywhere, (united, american, usair, etc.) Would you have to live in the area that the airline companies are located? Like if i applied for a canadian airline would i have to live their? Because the only airlines located in my area that im aware of is united and american and their both on bankruptcy and dont seem like they would be hireing even when i do start looking for a job.

2. How many hours a month does a pilot get of flying when he does get a job? and how much time does he get off work? Is it like you fly to one place and then stay their until you get another flight back? How does all that work out?

And OFBSLF, i had no idea about all that. But since i do need a bachelors degree in anything for the commercial airline business and architecture was the other career i was thinking about would this still be a good idea to do?