PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2006, 17:35
dragonfly6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fly now

Fly now,

the pilapt is a bit tricky, you can get practice software of the net from various places. I think pilapt will even sell you preparation packages. I think these sort of things give you some idea but to be honest probably do more to alleviate nerves than actually help you get a better score. I think its been said you cant really practice at it i dont think, the test was fairly comprehensive with alot of different exercises. They seem to be made to stretch your general cognitive capacity to a maximum and measure what that is as opposed to measure just how good you are at "pilapt", so i wouldnt worry about the specifics till you get there - in my opinion it wont make a difference, just dont go out and get hammered the night before, that will!

yes you have a sim check but thats phase 4 which obviously comes after two and three so id worry about those first. although the sim test seemed quite easy to me COMPARED WITH THE OTHER STAGES (i have to put that in caps because on pprune somone will post back and call you arrogant). all the advice on this thread is pretty helpful, and i dont think anyone can offer much more than whats already been said here and what is on the ctc website.

good luck my friend.

Last edited by dragonfly6; 17th Jul 2006 at 18:03.