PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GA use in Courting
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2006, 17:05
Fournicator

GA use in Courting

Right, in contrast to my apparently somewhat controversial previous thread, methinks tis time for something altogether more lighthearted.

Inspired by a particularly fine specimen of the female form I spotted in a flying club I visited at the weekend (although obviously I didn't notice for anything more than a passing second, having as I do an exceptionally beautiful young lady friend), I'd like to ask the fine members of this forum whether they've ever used their aviation skills to (or at least attempt to) woo pretty young ladies?

I've taken young ladies with whom I've been romantically linked flying in the past; once in a glider and once in SEP. Interestingly, I'm no longer on speaking terms with both of them. While I would initially think these bits of information aren't connected, who really knows how the female brain works?

Hopefully my partner in crime around these parts will be along soon to tell of his experiences filling three seats of a four-seater with a veritable harem of young ladies.

Incidentally, before I'm attacked by any bra-burners, I did start my using the term "lighthearted"; I would be genuinely interested to hear from any lady aviators out there who've taken people with Y-chromosones up in an effort to get into their undies.