PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 16th Jul 2006, 23:39
PPRuNeUser0215

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with Treetop.

I am leaving an NG operator (Big deal) to join NJE...
Reasons ?
Bored with the Low Cost rubbish, the ever so repetitive destinations, the old aircrafts (not flying just the NG), the rubbish service which comes with LCC (You know, pay peanuts etc...), the so called nights at home (when u finish at midnight??) and the thought of doing that for another 30 years which kills me.
Furthermore I really don't see the aircraft size or type for that matter, as a reason to stay anywhere. To me, job satisfaction and what I do during my days off is what matters.
So here is what I am going to get with NJE
A life in the sun (bye bye cold and rain), varied dests (like in the old days), a face to face with the customer/crew (no damn stooopid locked door), time to spend on night stops in places I don't know, new faces and no need to commute as such (by that I mean I don't have to organise my own accomodation and transport anymore).

So the comment about leaving an NG for NJE is to be measured against each individual background and aspirations. I have left a bigger aircraft for for the 73 to see what the company's future was about.
Now I know... and it will be without me.