PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Loganair
Thread: Loganair
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2006, 12:34
POL1W

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
idiocy

Originally Posted by MVE
I'm sorry, I must have mis-read, you want to work for an airline that wants you to lend them money? What!?, are you fu$%%%^ stupid? What the hell has gone wrong with our industry? Next you'll be telling me there are airlines with people willing to pay for their own type ratings!!!!! Tell them to stick the job! Keep instructing until a decent airline makes you an offer, the idea is you get paid by them and not the other way round!

In response to this message I had to reply. Do you know anything about our industry. Countless numbers of operators are asking for bonding agreements for your type-rating which is the same thing as the 12000 loan to logan. In fact it is much like paying for your own rating which although is slagged off is actually not a bad way to go so long as you get type-experience with it.

Once completed you get it all back in salary anyway. Most people are delighted when they get offered their first job and I say take it instead of sitting around hoping for more offers. You know how hard this industry is to crack into!!!!!!!!