PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anybody work in Cardiff ATC
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2006, 11:30
Roffa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by paulthornton
I'm all for not having to constantly buy new charts but it seems to me that a bit of co-ordination here would be more sensible.
Just my 2p worth!
Paul.
A new half-mil is shortly being issued.

From the CAA web site...

1:500,000 Southern England & Wales – Edition 32A
11 July 2006
Since the publication of Edition 32 of the Southern England and Wales 1:500,000 chart in March 2006, the CAA has approved and implemented a number of significant airspace changes. The CAA has therefore decided to issue a new version of the chart, as Edition 32A, with an effective date of 31 Aug 2006 (AIRAC 9/06).

The issue of this chart will not affect the 2007 chart publication schedule, as shown on the CAA website, and is in addition to the usual means of promulgating airspace changes such as AIC’s and NOTAM. The current Frequency Reference Card will remain in circulation and should be used in conjunction with this new chart.

Edition 32A will be available via the usual Chart Stockists.

Important note: CAA will not be re-issuing any of the 1:250,000 series charts that cover Southern England and Wales. Users of these charts should consult www.caa.co.uk/charts and the latest NOTAM for chart amendments. These charts will eventually be re-issued on the scheduled dates as currently published.