PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helicopter training
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2006, 08:43
Heliport

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
george737
i haven't read the forum FAQ dear Whirligig
Then I suggest you do, dear george737.
As Whirlygig helpfully explained (or tried to explain) to you, numerous training topics are listed on one thread with links to the relevant discussions.

I created it as an easy reference to help people looking for information and to try to reduce the number of frequently asked training questions on the forum. Her suggestion that you read that thread first was good advice.
Frequently Asked Training & Employment Questions: Please read before posting

You could also use the Search facility.
Suggestions:
The Advanced Search option is better.
The default setting searches for posts from the past month. You can change that to longer periods.

If you still don't find answers to your question, feel free to ask them here.

Comments on individual schools

Whirlygig's opinion is shared by some contributors but not by others. Provided comments don't breach PPRuNe's strict 'No Free Advertising/Promotion in Posts' rule or put PPRuNe at risk legal action for Defamation, they are permitted. Since you're interested in UK schools, I can only recall negative comments about one UK flight school (HeliJet near Leeds/Bradford airport) and one UK Ground School.

Positive recommendations should be treated with caution - we have no way of knowing if the comments are independent or come from people associated with the school. A more accurate picture can be obtained by reading the various training threads and noting the schools which are consistently recommended by many people.

Heliport