PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Loganair
Thread: Loganair
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2006, 18:35
mad_bob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That is just outrageous!!! £13500 for the rating and £6000 for the base and line training on a Saab 340. £21500 and no job unless you pass, they must be having a laugh.

The idea of paying for a rating up front stinks and should be banned. Unfortunatly if people keep agreeing to these schemes they will become more and more fatuous. Logan are taking the p155. What has Logan to loose, they try this scheme and people are daft enough to agree to it happy days for them, they will be laughing at you the moment you walk in the door. We got this mug to pay for his/her Saab rating. If people don`t take it well they have lost nothing they just go back to bonding.

It took me 2 years to get my first job. Now my 3rd rating and i haven`t paid for any of them. Bonded yes and still am. There are companies out there who still bond, but if Logan have success with this p155 take they will all be at it.

I know all to well the awful process of landing that first job, i doubt i was ever that desperate to cough up 21K. Try flybe they dont bond at the mo But hang on in there.