PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2006, 12:44
PompeySailor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ZOFO
Well that is it I have looked at this thread for some time now and the QR1001 went in today, So Ill just have to wait out now and see what happens, who knows this time next week I could be NCO IC Commcen Saxa Vord or permenantly peeling spuds in the cookhouse. It is true what some people have said about redress of complaint etc... It does take a bit of ba!!s but after 21 years in the job it saddens me to do this but it seems the only course to take as we all are just getting nowhere fast, and as has been said "Up to date there have been no official complaints". Well heres mine and I hope others will take heart from this and follow suit... I will of course keep readers updated when i receive further information. (Maybe live from Colchester eh!!)

Heres Hoping
I don't understand the fear involved in raising a complaint. There is nothing they can do to you if you stick to facts and follow procedures. You should find that your CoC back you all the way (they are not immune to this problem), and you have a full audit trail of the complaint. If you think you are being disadvantaged because of the action you are taking, mention this to the Equal Ops Liaison person - it would count as harassment and discrimination, something the Forces can't afford to let bite them.

Good luck (if you get to MCTC, let me know and I will arrange for the Staff to let you have internet access.....)