PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Suspensions / Mt Cook Airlines
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2006, 03:00
eureka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[good faith!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!! Ahhhh they never fail to impress. Good one Pete! Leading the company to prosperous times!!!!

And to the disrupted passengers,
Airslasher you have hit the nail on the head, however the actual letter that 'Asymmetric Pete' is giving out to the customers goes something like this and is just as funny.

Dear Customer
Your flight today has been affected because of industrial action by Mount Cook Airline pilots. in my capacity as General Manager of Mount Cook Airline, I wish to express my sincere apologies for the resulting disruption to your schedule.

Whilst both Mount Cook Airline and Air New Zealand have endeavoured to minimise the impact of this industrial action, regrettably on this occasion the cancellation of your flight has been unavoidable.

I trust that any alternative travel arrangements we have made for you are not too unfavourable. Should you require further assistance please approach one of our staff or call Air New Zealand reservations toll free on 0800 737 000.

Once again, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience this cancellation has caused.

Yours sincerely,

GM
MT Cook Airline

This airline is too much!!! Couldn't obviously give a toss about its staff or its customers.