PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2006, 17:40
Always_broken_in_wilts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You guys will never get the slippery Cat to admit he is wrong, in fact when asked anything that could throw any shadow of doubt over his assertions he simply fails to reply.

I will ask him again to state where in the order book he quotes does it say WHERE BREAKFAST IS TO TAKEN AND WHAT BREAKFAST IS TO CONSIST OFF? I shall of course not be holding my breath as I wait for his answer as their simply is no answer.

Despite all the good information that all the experainced SH aviators have given him with regards to met at Aldergrove he still insists he is right even though he freely admits he has not one iota of SH experiance to back him up. Some would simply ignore the man as a fool but if like me you believe his protestations have something of an establishment sound to them then we must continue to refute his allegations in the strongest terms.

Cat I humbly await for you to honestly and truthfully answer the question I have posed in para 2 of this post and ask for you to explain how so many vastly experainced SH folks are wrong with regards to your MET scenario.

Off out for a ruby with Mrs L and will check if the establishment lackey has replied when I get in

all spelling mistakes are "df" alcohol induced