PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Away for a day and it's gone
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2006, 08:10
Xploy Ted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Censorship.

Given the extremely obvious way that large corporations manipulate every detail of the systems in this industry, it is naive to expect anyone to play fair and by the rules.

Of course no regulator is going to do anything about Ryanair. The only thing that will affect the behaviour of such a company is losing money/pax.

For the Prune site to be subjected to the power of money -the cost of a law suit - is bowing to the powerful rather than the truth. I have not read the thread in question and it is not the issue.

Private eye is still going after many decades of publishing, whatever the consequences. They have always found their readers willing to contribute to a fighting fund and I suspect Prune would find the same, as a previous poster suggested. I too would cough up willingly.

Many pilots register complaints on this site, that stem directly from the corporate power (bullying) that they experience and yet some now support bullyboy Ryanair in direct conflict with their own interests.

One of the reasons UK pilots are teated the way they are is because of this lack of willingness to stand together aginst the bully. The removal of the thread in question, is just one more example of the playground bully winning the point yet again.