PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMED, declined again
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2006, 23:50
apaddyinuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by oneroam
I suggest that you don't apply to this company due to the recent bombs in Beirut. Do you really want to join a company and fly and stay in destinations where bombs are a threat? It could be you so please do think strongly before applying, go apply to BA mainline they are still looking for crew
You mean work for an airline that fly to places like NYC (September 11th attacks), Washington DC (September 11th attacks), Istanbul (HSBC Bank bombing), Madrid (Subway Bombing), London (Subway bombing), Islamabad (Bombings and attacks on western people are regular), Bombay (The train bombings the other evening), Tokyo (Anthrax attack in subway), Cairo (attacks and murdering of tourists at Giza a few years ago), Dar Es Salaam (Embassy bombings 98) and Nairobi (Embassy Bombings 98). These are only a few examples that I can think of. My point is every where we go these days has some level of terrorist threat about it.

The scary thing about Beirut is that its NOT TERRORIST...ITS ISREAL deliberatly bombing targets in Beirut which is WRONG WRONG WRONG. And remember, BA fly to TLV, I sure as hell would not want to be scheduled a trip there any time soon.

Bmed will look after its crew very well. Lets not over react or look at BA through rose tinted glasses!!!