PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I'd rather stay here in Karachi
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2006, 10:42
mcs7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why is my missus emailing you

Originally Posted by SirPeterHardingsLovechild
Right I'm F***ing pissed off with your lawnmower. I tried to get it going last night and almost succeeded first time then I ran out of steam. The same thing has just happened again and it's a glorious evening but I can't mow this b**tard lawn! Don't tell me to go get Alan or Mick to help because they're not in. It's a bank holiday and every one in the world but me is off enjoying themselves. If you're not going to be here for the rest of the summer then I'm going to buy a mower I can use. This is not open to negotiation. I am totally p***ed off with your super duper American heap of sh*t. I only hope I can get the b***ard going some time over the bank holiday, otherwise you'll come back to a jungle
Last time I was OOA I got an email that started exactly the same - when I got back I couldn't find the piece of american crap because it was hidden behind the new Flymo which apparently was also Sh!t, the B & D 4 wheel drive off road all terrain mower that had 3 different interlocking safety devices and a 15 quid blue thing from Focus with some kind of plastic blades that could cut like a Gurkha. The american one started first pull when I tried - that really impressed her.

Any how, does anyone want to buy a mower? I don't need one now I'm living in the mess again.