PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA or Virgin? Which is better?
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2006, 10:36
itsonlyme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help required from BA chaps and girls

Hi all,

I would be very grateful for a bit of clarification from any BA peeps reading this. I realise that the nature of this forum is for gripes rather than glowing testimonials, however, as someone who may be in a position to join BA in the near future would anyone be able to enlighten me why there are so many bad vibes about the company at the moment? If you had a choice from other airlines who were offering you positions (Virgin/Monarch) would you prefer them to BA?

I shortly will be in position to decide which airline to work for (if any have me!) after my time flying in the military. I had always percieved BA to be one of the favourites, however, people seem to be very unhappy there at the moment. Of course there is the possibility that I may end up stacking shelves at Tesco, however, assuming i had a choice to make any advice would be appreciated. Would you guys swap BA for say Virgin? Monarch? What are the specific problems at the monment? And also, anyone who is really happy with there lot?

To anyone who replies, thanks for your help, and if anyone feels like PMing me, feel free.

Thanks again for any help/advice