PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2006, 22:57
cavertonmanagement

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

You will find no such problems in our company with my highly enlightened views on the genteel gender, any of whom may cross my threshold provided they don't trip over my pointy shoes due to an overabundance of mammary tissue causing a natural top-heavy imbalance. Such lady, with their delightful costume and colorful hair-tie are indeed one of the true blessing of this our country.

Indeed we especially welcome those whose principal modes of oral communication are Yoruba, Texan, Filipino or Tagalog, who have no previous management experience or command time, as daddy has noticed that they are less likely to question any of my sound and wise decisions, based on my excellent schooling in a university with such thing as computer and book, in UK, proven leadership skill and wide-ranging experience in the aviation industry which make us such a world centre of excellence.

Come and join the wonderful experience and be one of the first in Africa to participate in proven helicopter shuttle with S92 (or maybe Bell 412, or perhaps AS350, or R44).