PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wannabe a pilot! (And I'm too damn lazy to do a search)
Old 12th Jul 2006, 19:57
BWEEpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Aspiring to be a commercial pilot.

Hey guys,I'm a newbie hear and as the topic siad I'm an aspiring CP.I'm only sixteen,but I konw alot about the aviation industry.I am on airliners.net and othe aviation enthusiast sites daily informing myself on the latest news and the latest pics.I am a Trini and as soon as I finish high school I plan to immediately pursue my career.My plans are to get my degree in aeronautical science from ERAU and get my licences.
That's where I need your help fellas,after getting the degree,if it is the right way to go,should I build flight hours at the college or elsewhere.I need your full advice,whether there are more financially feasible Uni's with the same quality and rep,building flight hours,ratins in various aircraft(777 MY DREAM! ),the best place to look for a job and finally your life experiences from the start of your Edu. and training to your climbing or already peak of career.

As a note,my decision to do this is not as a result of finding it interesting.I had a burning passion for this profession form the age of 7 yrs.Right now,I just use flight simulator from microsoft and I fly fo a virtual airline.The FTG group.It's certainly not the real thing although close, but that is just until.

Thanks in advance guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!