PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BCFT groundschool
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2006, 18:16
FlyingFroggy17

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
this is where to go!!!

Hi,
I have started at BCFT on the march session. I took the first 7 exams in june, and got them all first pass with a more than decent average. I'm currently doing the 2nd phase.
The environement is good. The fact that it is located on the airport is something very important for me, couldn't do my atpl somewhere away from airplanes !!!
The instructors are very good. They really know their subject very well.
And they are always available to answer question, any time!!!
I sometimes feel like I receive 1 to 1 tuition. Very much appreciated indeed!!
That is possible because of the fact that we don't have huge class with plenty of students at thes same time.
The notes are good, some colour would be nice though. However we have some handouts in colour for some subjects. But I think that those handouts are going to be integrated to the notes soon.
I really cannot tell anything bad about it to be honest. And being french, I can assure you that if I had something to bitch about I would!!!
There is also a lot of students who come for the flying from various part of europe, so it is an opportunity to meet interesting people! Respect for Speedy Gonzales, some people will understand
As for accomodation, I am in Bournemouth, that is ok, but no public transportation, so you need a car or a friend ( thank you Charlie )
Feel free to PM me if you need other information.
Cheers,
FF17