PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any success with Flexjet Europe?
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2000, 00:22
Jumbo Jockey

Thumbs down

Hi dumper. Beats me - I wrote to them in response to their advert a few months ago only to be told they had no vacancies (so why advertise?). They said they might have more vacancies around Feb/March and would be in touch then if my qualifications were of interest. Given the lack of communication from them since, I guess a profusion of GA time in a total of around 8000 hours ain't enough to drive a Lear or a Challenger...

Less sarcastically though, you can find an interesting comparison of salary and fringe benefits for U.S. fractional operators, including FlexJets, at www.fracstats.com - admittedly the salaries are in $, but the comparisons make interesting reading. Since I believe NetJets Europe pays skippers 60 to 70,000 Euros, which equates to just over £40,000, and the NetJets basic wage according to fracstats seems to be around $40,000 (depending on which work pattern you opt for), one could speculate that salaries might be roughly equivalent pounds for dollars, but that's guesswork on my part...

Good luck