PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nepalese Pilots
Thread: Nepalese Pilots
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2006, 21:15
tex8vc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I guess you are yet to be smart!
Something similar happened to one of my friend in U.S. but he was smarter then the flying school! He asked school director to pay back this fee or he would lodge a complaint. But Director did not bother and then... he actually lodged a complaint in Police with a copy to Indian High Commission and U.S. embassy in India. He won the case as he had written contract!
He not only got his fee back from that school but school was ordered to pay his living cost for that duration and he started CPL with another school!
So here you go... this happens because we let it happen. Remember you are paying for it and visa was issued for that school with 'given conditions' i.e. aircraft, hours, etc. School has no right to question your visa, infact they would never do this as the issue would bring bad name and government would be aware if the issue!
Rather, If you would have filed a complaint, they would have been forced to extent your visa till matter is resolved.
Never mind... but you should still let U.S. embassy in India know about this. Once you do this, they would just stop issuing visas for that school and no other student would be fooled!
Thanks for sharing anyway!