PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chemtrails, what do you know?
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2006, 20:29
Gonzo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was going to post a serious reply, but I have no idea what the heck you were trying to say in your last paragraph, so I'm afraid I'm stumped.

I got that you were clearly (?) demonstrating something, then I lost the will to live, frankly.

I understand your right to spell incorrectly. However, use of punctuation will actually help you get your point across.

Which can be easily refuted and used to make those unaware of the exploitation and oppression that exists under the control of the elites stay in line and not question the information they are spoon fed in the controlled media and educational indoctrination institutions.
As it stands, that sentence actually means very little, and is incredibly challenging to digest.

If I might insert a comma or two, in anticpation that they reinforce your intended meaning....

Which can be easily refuted and used to make those unaware, of the exploitation and oppression that exists under the control of the elites, stay in line and not question the information they are spoon fed in the controlled media, and educational indoctrination institutions.

Last edited by Gonzo; 11th Jul 2006 at 21:30.