PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chemtrails, what do you know?
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2006, 19:43
shattered paradigm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So, after a bit of name calling. Can we get back to the subject and not be misled by the strawman arguments that people are putting forward to discredit a questioning voice. If these people can get past the preprogrammed response to anything that they are conditioned to believe is the remit of loons and nuts, maybe something of interest will become clear.

Perhaps even 'Chemtrails' can be considerred a strawman argument designed to discredit any dissent from the mainstreams version of reality. It is perhaps a catchall. Which can be easily refuted and used to make those unaware of the exploitation and oppression that exists under the control of the elites stay in line and not question the information they are spoon fed in the controlled media and educational indoctrination institutions.

I do not belong in an institution, not of the mental sort anyway. As this is not an English exam I reserve the right to spell anyway I wish, intentional or unintentional spelling mistakes. Puling someone up over their spelling shows a lack of decorum and intellect. Oh keyboard warrior I tremble in your wake, not.

As you wlil see I can crlaely drntosetmet taht the icreoncrt slnielpg dnot mtaetr. As lnog as yroue urotdoned by yuor aiecunde taht is waht mtatres. Pharpes Pdnetas anret arwae of the ibridlcene aitibly of the haumn biarn. Mbaye Pdnetas lcak a biarn and taht is the rseoan you dliksie my slyte so?