PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Loco Good News
Thread: Loco Good News
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2006, 16:54
international hog driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QED Fred

Does that not serve as a shining example?

It does not matter one iota if recruitment is above target if the “retention rate” and “ratio numbers” are wrong. The ship is crook no amount of money will replace life style, I know as I left a job a few years back and was offered exactly double to go back, thankfully sanity prevailed and my original decision to stick the job were the sun did not shine remained solid.

There are plenty of guys out there that Easy Recruitment in their infinite wisdom exclude for one reason or another, like….

Guys that after no contact in months suddenly get a PFO and a week later it becomes knowledge that there is an age limit for TRSS.

Guys that have plenty of total time (3000+) turbine time, command time and are even rated but don’t have much jet experience don’t even get a look in?

So when this summer cost easy big $$$$ in over time, cancelled flights and cross hires (if they can get them) don’t whine that you cant find crew. All because of some recruitment policy designed with heads in the sand.

Finally if anyone in the Easyland orange palace actually reads this and wants to get in contact with rated and available pilots then PM me