PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Peak Oil
Thread: Peak Oil
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2006, 09:22
Chimbu chuckles

Grandpa Aerotart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If you guys wanna believe a bunch of BS from the extreme left of the green movement fill you boots.

Personally I have done enough research to feel comfortable that neither me, nor my child, or her children are going to face the appocolyptic die-off crap being spouted by a bunch of lunies who think either

1/. Their version of utopia is just around the corner via a mechanism, Peak Oil, that enforces a new aggrarian age...oh and unfortunately 90% of the world population will have to die..sorry!

Yes there are peak oil doomers out there actually suggesting that all immigration will need to be holted and the old, infirm should be 'humanely' euthanased. That capital punishment will need to be reintroduced and it's base broadened to include a larger swathe of crimes. That unhealthy babies be aborted either in utero or afterwards...'humanely' and 'painlessly' of course. All this to ensure the survival of the chosen few (them no doubt) in their utopian post oil/global warming world.

Because humanely and painlessly depopulating the world is much better than just letting people starve!!!!!

2/. That the great appocolyptic 'taking up,' or whatever the **** they call it, is upon us.

Peak oil is a myth as is global warming.

Last edited by Chimbu chuckles; 11th Jul 2006 at 19:22.