PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 11th Jul 2006, 09:12
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
righty ho, time to sort something out and find out once and for all who is telling the truth. i was thinking of writing to CDS but was advised that it would be a pointless exercise. i do know someone who works on the hercules at marshalls and so i've got his details and i've fired off an email to try and find out what is happening. i'll keep you posted....

i know that we're hitting a brick wall but it's frankly unacceptable why we are getting nowhere. i'm thinking f writing to the CO of lyneham to find out why there is the problem with getting the hercs to marshalls. if it's a case that they're all in operation then i feel i have no choice but to do something. they cannot send the alberts out without protection, and wait for their fitting because they're out in theatre in risks i don't want to contemplate. it clearly has not hit home yet that this programme needs sorting out as in yesterday...are they waiting until more aircrew lose their lives.

blood on their hands...that's what will happen.

SORT IT OUT NOW!