PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 26th Oct 2000, 20:49
LAVDUMPER

Jimmy the Pilot,

Although I am not a NetJets pilot, I do know a little bit about its operation in both Europe and the Middle East.

The Euro operation is bulking up on very well-equipped Hawker 800XPs and Falcon 2000s. I believe it still operates a few Citation-series aircraft in the region, but they will eventually be phased out (or so I have been told). At one point, pilots were based out of Lisbon - but I am not sure whether UK bases are offered.

As far as I know, the Middle East operation will use Hawker 800XPs, Falcon 2000s and Gulfstream IVSPs. My understanding is that the pilot base will be in Dammam (Dhahran), Saudi Arabia.

I have heard only good things about the operation in general. Again, you get to fly new, well-equipped jets to a wide variety of destinations throughout the world. Sounds good to me...

Hope this limited information helps - check past threads for more detailed information.

Cheers