PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why Nobody Likes RAF Police
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2006, 06:25
I Sp[r]y

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Comrade Mable 01
With your investigative skills you must have been part of the P&SS team that missed for years the fact that Werner Muttz (PA to Station Commander at Gatow) was a Stazi agent - but hey! Counter Sy is perhaps best left to someone else? - Like the kids from Gatow first school.

Following your detective skills I assume you spent your time inventing the old 'spry crisp and dry' ad from the 1980s - no? A copper and not heard of TAC int? - figures, almost as bright as the one that couldn't handle manifold combination changes and used to get me to do it!

Have you put the spelling Nazi to bed now and are perhaps a little embarrassed for trying that old chestnut? - never mind mate, I'm sure no-one will see through your bluster
OOO Mable! I hope that your specially tailored G-suit (gender realigned suit) hasn't been too ruffled! You're definitely no Poirot though - I've only made a couple of postings so it shouldn't be too difficult for you - but let me help you out.... 2006 - 17 = 1989. Unfortunately, I was still in the Sty whilst you were doing your best to prolong the collapse of the wall and your Comrades regime.

As to my profile - well again, I told you exactly what I do if you look on page 11 of this thread.
(PS Mable - I happen to have read the unedited rant you originally made at 0554 hrs before you tried to inject a little humour to it !!!)

Anyhow - enough of this - any real pilots about in here?