PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why Nobody Likes RAF Police
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2006, 05:57
Maple 01

TAC Int Bloke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
With your investigative skills you must have been part of the P&SS team that missed for years the fact that Werner Muttz (PA to Station Commander at Gatow) was a Stazi agent - but hey! Counter Sy is perhaps best left to someone better equiped mentally? - Like the kids from Gatow first school.

OK - so you don't have the balls to accurately represent yourself
LOL! It's a fair cop - when I wrote my profile back in 2002 I was all set for a new and glittering career with NATS - it didn't quite work out like that and I have been unable to edit it since - no one knows why. I have explained that several times, but as you're the new kid on the block I'll forgive you this once – never assume, check old boy ! They (hopefully) taught you that at Newton - they did, didn't they? I notice you haven't even given the sligest hint about yourself on your profile - something to do with balls I believe you said?

Following your detective skills and going off what little information you name give us I assume you spent your time inventing the old 'spry crisp and dry' ad from the 1980s - no? A copper and not heard of TAC int? - figures, almost as bright as the one that couldn't handle manifold combination changes and used to get me to do it!

Have you put the spelling Nazi to bed now and are perhaps a little embarrassed for trying that old chestnut? - never mind mate, I'm sure no-one will see through your bluster

Last edited by Maple 01; 10th Jul 2006 at 06:21.