PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JQ CityFlyer
Thread: JQ CityFlyer
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2006, 05:09
skyshow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"The terms and conditions in which you had agreed you read at the time of your booking sir. This has to be marked before the booking is processed. It is not discrimination as it is due to our safety requirements and all airlines. Here is a printed copy of them and I will explain the section that effects you, or our manager will be more than happy to explain this to you (possibly for the hundreth time today)!
By the way, any more of that &*%king foul mouth of yours and you will be off loaded. Not to mention your wasting your valuable time of 30 minutes before the flight departs to check-in, so you may be offloaded anyway. Here's the manger. Next please?"

By the way guys, wouldn't disabled passengers and passengers with infants be unable to book forward and exit rows? Wouldn't these options be blocked for them on the computer once it registers them as disabled or an infant booking? But I understand the implications with non-english speaking or ederly passengers. They will just have to read the terms and conditions (I know no-one does) or then get it explained to them at check-in - or on board!

I do not work for Jestar nor do I want to. But I think its good that they allow this 'kind' of option during a flight booking. I wonder if other airlines will follow suite.

Last edited by skyshow; 10th Jul 2006 at 05:19.