PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Loganair
Thread: Loganair
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2006, 09:10
bantermanter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Db6

Its nice to know the training captains describe themselves as gods,but getting back to the point in hand,Grants was 1 of those who was interviewed in Jerez so the process for the said individual was probally lets just say over a cup of earl grey and a game of golf.( i know this because i've followed his posts)

for those of you lucky enough to get an interview,for gods sake go prepared,don't just go in expecting a nice chat over a cup of coffee.Oh and if you are lucky enough to be offered the job you'll have the pleasure of flying with god like training captains ,most of them are in a pretty poor state of personal hygeine and could do with some time of work.( ive heard this through the rumour network about you guys working your socks of)

Db6 talks about early command opportunities but it all relative,if you join with load of hours then yes you MAY get your command after around 2 years depending on the market.If you join straight after flight school you'l have to wait around 3 to 4 years for your command do alot of brown nosing and generally keep smiling.However like I said in my previous post it is a great company to work for, simply because the flying itself is so much fun so get in there and enjoy the experience most people just don't know what there missing.