PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NSW EMS (NGO or Private operator)
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2006, 02:56
sand blaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

I am sorry for the miss information

When I explained that Careflight failed to provide services delivery, I was incorrect.

Yes Incorrect, I stated that Careflight failed to provide services for
· IFR capabilities
· winch capability
· Doctor
· crew due to duty hours or sickness

I am sorry for miss leading you. I used the word days and yes this is incorrect.
In-fact:
  • No helicopter services at all over 4 years should have read
No helicopter Services for greater than 3600 hours
  • No winch capabilities should have read
No winch capability for greater than 5700 hours
  • No IFR Capabilities should have read
No IFR capabilities for greater than 8640 hours
  • No Doctor
Who Knows? But, those international high paying jobs still get done. What about those NSW supporters who donate? (No doctor unless they are abroad and insured)
  • No crew Due duty hours
No argument from me. Good policy I would say, unless funding is provided for such redundancies.

So Sea Breeze and Sagy34 this should answer you question. No wonder it is cheap to run such a add hock service. How long would you maintain your contract in free enterprise with this sort of service capability?

Just another trick thanks for your heart warming comments, however you need to review your comments Service delivery factor (value for money) Careflight seams to fail to provide the goods even with three helicopters. By the way the facts quoted only apply to the Sydney rescue machine as it would be to embarrassing to include the rest.

Next time you get ill, just make sure the professionals are around and not the NGO (bleed all dry). But get ill soon as the professionals won’t be around for long as the Politicians will soon step in and open the way for the NGO’s to continue their unchallenged lack of service delivery.

So lets all learn the NGO call to arms,

Politician, Politician, come all Politicians, join our boards, support our cause, come all politicians and protect our cause.