PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet
Thread: easyJet
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2006, 16:53
XXTWEEDLEDEEXX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here is some advice and to whoever wrote the one earlier in the forum..i owe you big time.
Here it goes...
  • Have an in put in everthing dont take charge but dont be too quiet.like just want to fly says.."its not what you do,its how you go about it"
  • Ask questions i asked loads just like how long after training do u go online etc..
  • Take money in change as there is a vending machine in the cafe which has sandwiches,choc,pop etc.
  • I got there 4 around 0820 ..early i know but it good impression and u can garantee there will be someone else there.
  • Swot up on easyjet-I got asked where they fly to from my chosen base...My mind went blank so i could only say a few,But you never know what they might ask so its best to be prepared.
The take you upstairs after you wait in the cafe. By which time you have got talkin to other people that are waiting to go in for it.
They take you into a room 3 at a time.
They check your passport, NI details and Name etc..(NO PHOTO TAKEN AT MINE THANK GOD)Didnt no that happened till i read just want to fly's message...maybe theyve stopped doing that??
You go into another room while you wait for the rest of the group.
Then you all go into a big room with a u shaped table and then it goes as follows..

Stage one

Introduction

Stand up and say your name and first cd/poster.

Maths test- 10 mins-
conversions and simple additions sums-nothin too hard!Its multi choice so just take a lucky guess if you dont know.Might be worth revising conversions before hand just incase.

English-20- mins-
Reading off a laminated sheet you must asked easyjet questions on compensation which you would recieve in different circumstances.Then ask you to write your opinion on some of easyjet policys.They do check spelling, grammer and handwriting!

PA Announcment- They hand you an announcement you get a split sec to read it then you must say it outloud..Try to be loud, clear and read it slowly.Easier said than done i know.

Go for a break

Stage 2

Some people have dissapeared=not got through.
Group exercises..

1. Straw excersise-make a structure with straws and blu tack to hold a phone for 20 secs...more height n width=more points.

2. Swop groups then excersise no 2 which is to write a list of 10 items u would take on a sinking ship..you have a choice of about 40 on a laminated card.then you must as a group put together a list of 10.but u get handed a card which might say somethin like..you are a diabetic you must get penuts on the ship to survive.suggest eg there energy source and lightweight..that kind of stuff.

Go on a break.

Stage 3

Again some people have dissapeared.

Presentation on easyjet,airside pass,salary benefits etc..

Then you recieve a time for your 2 to 1 interview..i had to wait 2hrs but on my day they had it so 3 people at a time had the same time eg 3 people at 1300 3 people at 1400 etc..So you have someone to wait with!
Wait downstairs in cafe or go for a walk,whatever you like.Then go in for interview.Then thats it ....the waiting begins.They say they will let you no in 7 days...i found out the next day but i no others(rach06) have wait 5-7 days.

I had a lovely day where i met lovely people some of which im still in contact with.

Just remember stay calm,enjoy your day and good luck!!

P.S IF THERES ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED DIFFERENTLY ON THEIR DAY PLZ FEEL FREE TO MENTION IT!!

Last edited by XXTWEEDLEDEEXX; 7th Jul 2006 at 17:15.