PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2006, 05:45
London Mil

Other things of lesser importance:

Check your competencies - I have 42(!), including CR pilot and flying supervisor despite the fact I have never flown a military aeroplane. Should I query my flying pay?

Medical details either don't exist or are wrong. I only hope that, when I get shot in the desert, the medics don't give me A+ blood when my blood group is actually O-.

How much leave have you got? Done to death on the previous pages.

If you are a shift worker, how do you claim your food charges back in your "3 off"?

As a line manager, I have no indication whether an individual has actually put in his 'leave pass' without actually going to look for the info. Consequently, we have set up a parallel system for ensuring that individuals have taken authorised absence. (PS. The JPAC solution was to disable all self-authorisations. Doesn't that take us back to SAMA?)

When does my CCS/Medical/Innoculation/Fitness Test currency run out? I suspect there are a number of COs who no longer know the 'Warfighting status' of their unit.

If you are an NCO and have been given re-engagement leave on promotion, there is no record as to whether you have taken these 20 days in the last five years. my advice, plead innocent and get yourself another 20 days leave.

Bored now. Got to go to work and check my "Workflow Notifications".