PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 7th Jul 2006, 01:28
HelloDolly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[quote=tucumseh]N4
I think you are correct. In this, and other threads, you can spot the MoD/Government lackeys a mile away.

I think maybe you are a little paranoid,....or perhaps feeling a little too self-important to think that 'MoD lackeys' are reading in on this.

I posted earlier about wanting to help out,...but looking back over the thread after reading your comment tucumseh, it's become a little apparent that some people here are fighting personal battles rather than a larger cause.

I know I know, your all going to say things like 'Oh, another one time poster, who'll probable never write again'.....or.....'you have no idea what your talking about'.....or many other seemingly pointless comebacks.

I have read pages of replies to comments made by the likes of P+F, Pazmanga, and other...and eventhough some people have made relatively sound replies, it seems to me a lot of time has been wasted doing so in the first place.

I mean, as an example,...chappie, even though I see you have a personal connection to this worthy cause, I really think fingering out 'Col' like that, was out of order,..you keep saying, lets keep it professional. Then do so.