PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goodyear Arizona OAT on the cheap?
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2006, 21:21
Adj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by porridge
Adj
Having read your post I would like you to consider when you have passed your CPL/IR at OAT to get an airline job you will have to do some assessments - e.g.:
Ability Tests
* Verbal comprehension - which require you to evaluate the logic of given statements.
* Numerical reasoning - which require you to interpret data from statistical tables.
* Diagrammatic reasoning - which ask you to recognise logical sequences within a series of diagrams or symbols.
There are also many other more specific tests: e.g. mechanical comprehension; visual estimation; classification; computer checking.
Having read your post I would have to say you would never make the verbal comprehension stage as I, who has taken the test, cannot make out what the h*ll you are going on about! To me it makes neither grammatical or any sense!
To be sure you have been suckered in by the OAT marketing team; that is certainly obvious. You will join an ever growing band of people who have licences, but have no chance of getting an airline job unless Daddy has connections!
Sorry – but that’s the way it appears to me from reading your post/s!
P
my grandpas not very good either