PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goodyear Arizona OAT on the cheap?
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2006, 20:56
Adj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi
im glad people seem to agree - OAT provide quality pilot training and are one of few places to offer this - like any other business not everythign runs smoothly and hicups are expected but i can assure anyone that OAT tries their upmost to make the customer happy!!
i respect your views microfilter however i don;t see them as being particulary constructive...more picky!
if people generally have had something happen thats cool...but saying..i heard that...blah blah blah doesn't mean much!! im sure whether your told to wash or not wouldn't change anyones view on going to oxford - my instructor today even said to one guy - u shud iron your shirt - its not being told what to do or treated like a kid in any way - its being professional and looking the part too!!
at the end of the day OAT get students jobs many with top airlines such as BA that others cannot and all the students here want to be pilots as thats their dream....if i was to be screwed around with getting that outcome then i would complain but if i come out in 15 months qualified and a job then what more could i ask for?!?

regards
adam

p.s
in response to porridge....i don't care in the slightest of your assessment - often i will type quickly and compact..its what we call slang!...i was unaware that posting on PPrune constitutes a grammar exam>?!?
lets not forget were all perfect at typing either!!
im so glad you found the time to logistically break down my responce and analyze it for me....
til we meet again!
adam

Last edited by Adj; 6th Jul 2006 at 21:06.