PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2006, 20:01
ZOFO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down JPA are we nearly there yet??!!

Just spoken to my PSF (Sorry Unit HR Staff) regarding my back pay that is due to me from my move to the higher pay band after completing 10 weeks training at RAF Cosford, found out that although I completed the course on the 17 Feb 06 allowing for the award of my new Q annotation and move to higher pay band, Cosford did not sign off my f292 until the 8 of May 06 and then it has of course hit JPA and the Cluster that has arised from this. I ask an open question to you all, is there any way I can address a formal complaint as to why it is now Jul and I am not being paid my correct daily rate of pay. I have been told by my HR staff that 3000 plus "inputs" to JPA are being processed at this moment, by 2 staff from my unit that have had to be attached from Northern Ireland to Innsworth to help out!!. All I want at the end of the day is to receive what I am entitled to as has been said on this thread they are quick enough to take it off you!! start giving it back. I have two civilian staff under my command and if I donot supply a tea bar or "smoke area" I get shafted by Civi Admin....(My apologies to civilian staff on this thread") but it is very frustrating now as I believe that Most service personnel and their spouses are being "patient" with this whole F up now!!, any guidance for what I can do now is greatly appreciated..