PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Has the ISK Staish Lost the Plot?
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2006, 11:16
PAMCC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Clockwork Mouse
M01

If you behaved in such a disloyal, unbecoming and insubordinate manner, you would not deserve to be an officer. How would you expect your subordinates to behave when you had to give an unpopular order and how would you react if they behaved towards you as the posters on this thread have done? We are supposed to be a disciplined military force, for God's sake.

I have had a life. If you are indeed military, I suggest you should now look for one more suited to your own personal standards. You certainly don't live up to mine.
Mouse,

You shoudn't make assumptions on an open public forum.
This man has deeply upset Officers, non officers, civilians and volunteers on the station as well as many who live in the area that have come into contact with him. For some, a forum like this is the only way they can have their say without petty retribution.

It therefore follows that many people writing here do not have to even consider living up or down to your standards. However, if your standards sit in the same area as those of the CO of ISK, then I for one, have standards much higher.

Rank does not give a right to loyalty and respect. Those two items have to be earned. For those outside the military but who work and live close by them, petty actions by a senior officer are seen to be a disgrace by someone who is being paid by the tax payer..........and I'm not talking about wearing hats here as I'm on the side of, 'if it's part of the uniform, wear it'.