PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A big warning to wannabes
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2006, 22:29
Touch'n'oops

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lads,

Don't get knocked down! It is always hard to know what airlines want. Then again, often it is 'right time, right place'. I have seen it over and over.

One thing that I have noticed is that it is not easy to select the people who are going to be picked up by an airline. There have been some people I have looked at and thought they are not going to make it, but then again, I have been proved wrong. There is no model to follow and it is this inconsistency which plants seeds of doubt.

I wish there was a formula for the perfect pilot, but this is not the case.

What is apparent? The guys and girls who want it bad enough, and have the aptitude to get through the ground school and flying, will get that job. Anyone who others and I believed was not completely focused, never went much further.

So you want to be a pilot? Then be ready to sacrifice your first born... If you can show this simple commitment then time will pay off. In simple text... you better want it or go home!!!

Do you have doubt? I suggest you DON'T do it! If you think I am talking sh*t!!! Think...

Whatever you do, do not delude yourself, but aim high. The industry has changed, therefore I suggest you get to grips... What to do now!!!... ???

Isn't life a ....???
T'n'O