PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New shoes........
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2006, 09:56
flybywire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lexxity
Help me, help me, help me.
I am going back to work in August and need new navy blue court shoes from a UK supplier.
I'm not a huge fan of the new work supplier, I found that the last couple of pairs I had from them were lasting no longer than 3 months whereas the old suppliers shoes were lasting 6 months or longer.
I can't find any anywhere! So if any of you girls out there in ppruneland can help I would be very, very grateful.
(That'll teach me to throw my last pair out. oops.)
Sometimes the cheapest shoes aren't necessarily the worst ones!!

I bought a pair in Crawley 3 years ago and they are so tough they're still going!! I paid them 14.99 and are very comfortable...I was expecting them either to give me a lot of pain or to die after a few months as I used to walk to work at that time and I had a couple of pais destroyed by my wheelie bag before.

I don't remember the name of the shop but it's in the shopping square right in the centre of Crawley, near the pound shop

Otherwise most of the girls here wear M&S ones, but I don't know how good they are. Another good pair of mine is one I bought in the US, maybe have a look around when you're next there!