PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets Europe again
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2002, 15:32
733driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
wondering,. .I agree there are only very few attractive bizjet jobs out there. From what I have heard so far, NetJets must be one of them! I would love to be able to choose to live anywhere in europe without having to look for a new job. NetJets offers that. I would like to fly to more than a handfull destinations. I would still like to have a stable roster and work for a company that operates modern, well maintained aircraft. I would like to be part of a financially stable oganization. I expect top notch initial and recurrent training. NetJets has all that, I believe. Donīt get me wrong, though: I like the company I work for, itīs a very professionall and safe operation, training is really good...But: The companies future is uncertain (financially) and I donīt think I want to live in Germany for the rest of my live. Also, the great vatiety of destinations at NetJets as opposed to our very limited area of operation sounds very good to me! Maybe that gives you an idea. I can see your point though as I have also known people that were once employed by an airline and now fly for some less desirable outfit. Itīs obvious that most of those people didnīt choose to leave the airlines. But then again, I donīt think NetJets is your typical bizjet operation. Do you still think I am nuts?

P.S read an interesting article on NetJets in FLYING magazine (USA) a few month ago. It said several pilots had left their jobs at NetJets for a job at a major airline just to come back to NetJets after a while because they missed the unique type of flying NetJets has to offer.