PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAA Inquiry into BA Engineer @ Glasgow
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2006, 21:02
Krystal n chips
Thought police antagonist

Location: Where I always have been...firmly in the real world
Received 143 Likes on 103 Posts
Originally Posted by BOAC73
Who has posted here works for BA engineering?

Thus making the inevitable retribution so much easier of course. Irrespective of course, of the validity of the statements which may be conveniently ignored as previously.

All this talk of smoking holes.....and all of you prepared to do sod all except....I told you so.

Actually, the talk is of the prevention before it happens and the ways to alleviate this---such as complying with statutory legislation for example. This minor detail seems to have been lacking within the organisation would you not say---or is it that the events that have occurred were just unfortunate in the proximity and repetition of their timing ?

I'd like to sort out the idiots , time wasters and hidden agenda merchants from the people who are actually in a position to make change happen

That's a very interesting and somewhat denegratory collective assessment of people who have contributed to this thread, albeit in a factual manner based on experience which is seemingly an anathema to you in that any form of subjective or objective commentary concerning the failings of BA engineering provokes a response which, one might almost assume, was shall we say, being dictated to the writer. I am sure this is not the case of course and that your views are based entirely on your own perceptions as indeed are the responses of of those of us who have chosen to contribute with---factual commentary.
And of course, once you have sorted out the wheat from the chaff as it were, then again it makes life so much easier to er, "bring pressure to bear" as it were does it not?.

Many thanks however, for inadvertantly exemplifying the issue of the prevalent culture as discussed previously.

That's not to say everything in the garden is rosy either.

One of the more classical examples of litotes I would venture to suggest?.
B73
The facts of the matter are quite simple really B73. The ANO was contravened and hence the law was broken as a result. Would you feel safe travelling with any organisation----irrespective of the mode of transport----who, despite innumerable warnings and incidents, seemingly decline to ignore these?.